Mobile Networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE, 5G)
Based on our field-proven experiences we are able to offer you consulting, product development and realization of extensive projects at highest quality.
Our experience for many years in the field of planning, integration and optimisation is the foundation of our work with the latest technologies.
Our competence enable us to realize the customer requirements in a very flexible and target-oriented manner.
In cooperation with our customers we develop new ideas and innovative solutions on-site or within our trainings.
We have run several projects in the area of planning and optimization. Based on fix-price agreements, time & material bases, service contracts - we are open to meet your requirements as well in technical as in commercial terms. Some areas we have worked in so far:
- Feasibility studies
- Concept studies and writing
- Technology consulting
- System integration
- Project management
- Strategy consulting
- Laboratory and field measurements
We are offering tailored trainings for many application areas.
- Technology training
- Network planning ans; installation
- Coverage and capacity planning
- Radio network optimisation
- Handling of planning tools
- Wireless and fixed network planning
- Mobile systems
Please tell us about your demand and ask for a offer!
- Drive test analysis
- Automatic tool classification
- RF optimisation for 2G/3G/4G in stadiums
- Planning guidelines for 3G and LTE network deployment
- Self-scaling propagation models based on drive-test measurements
- Automatic calibration of propagation models based on recorded
- RF-measurements for calibrations of empirical radio propagation models for RF planning of 5G networks.
- Evaluation of tool based neighbourhood planning
- Alignment of OSS/Planning data
- Coverage models for HSPA(+)
- Coverage and capacity calculation
- Speech optimisation for 2G and 3G
- Laboratory tests identifying optimum parameter for AMR codec
- Sensibility study of influence from prediction errors on 3G network optimisation
- Creation of comparison study: optimisation based on measurement and prediction data